Integral Lighting utilizes an eight-step pre-treatment process to ensure that you end up with only the finest product. Most pre-treatment processes do not remove enough particulates to ensure maximum adhesion. The pre-treatment processes and final rinse of filtered freshwater ensures removal of earlier washes and wash particulates.
Our powder coating process is PCI 3000 certified.
Additionally, we promote environmental responsibility in various ways…
- Unlike some finishes, powder coating contains no heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- Powders consumed contain no solvents that produce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Reclamation of excess powder overspray to minimize waste.
- Rain water is utilized as the source of process water in our eight-stage industry leading pre-treatment system.
- There is no waste water discharge into the public sewer, ground water, or the earth’s surface.
- No production of any hazardous wastes as by-products of the powder coating process.
- An extensive in-house evaporation process utilizes excess heat to evaporate waste water.
- Energy-efficient infrared heaters in the drying and curing process.