Aside from building the most durable and reliable fixtures on the market, we provide the highest level of customer service and support.
Integral Lighting fixtures are designed to last the lifetime of your hardscape. All of our products are manufactured in the USA and we offer superior service and support to all of our dealers, contractors and homeowners alike. With over 35 years of experience in the lighting and landscape design industry, you can be assured that our fixtures are uncompromised in quality and service.
Appearance, Usability and Safety
Whether you’re building a new home or updating an existing property, the use of exterior lighting is one of the most important elements a homeowner should consider. Outdoor lighting can add beauty and elegance to any home, but the benefits of outdoor and hardscape lighting can go much further. Professionally installed exterior lighting can …
- Provide a sense of safety, reducing dimly lit areas
- Enhance curb appeal for guests or potential buyers
- Increase usability by making your home’s exterior accessible both day and night
- Improve safety by lighting steps, pathways and common areas
- Add beauty, depth and interest to your home
- Create visual “scenes” that accent unique aspects of your property
Uncompromised Quality and Service
All Integral Lighting products are manufactured in our state of the art facilities in Pennsylvania and UL 1838 listed for your safety. Our dealers and contractors are backed by proven service and support, and we back our products with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
For Contractors and Installers …
As a hardscape contractor, we know you need to be professional and efficient. By reducing call-backs, you can maximize your productivity and ensure high quality installations. Integral Lighting’s low voltage lighting fixtures are designed to help you meet these challenges through versatility, simplified installation and durable components.
- Ideal for hardscape applications and many modern deck systems
- Installs easily into steps, walls, columns and railings
- Compatible with any 12 volt, low voltage lighting system
- Durable, non-corrosive components
- Designed to eliminate call-backs
- Outperforms other fixtures on the market
Ease of Installation
- All fixtures install in minutes
- Self leveling design for a professional installation
- No costly tools, drilling or cutting is required
Our Low Voltage Lighting Field Guide can assist you with the installation and no tools are required. With quality built into every product and proven service and support, consider using Integral Lighting products to end frustrating installations and improve your bottom line.