75 watt Magnetic Transformer (Stainless Steel)
This Low Voltage power supply is compatible with all Integral Lighting Xenon and LED fixtures.
Low voltage (12 volt) magnetic transformers do not output a standard 12 volts. They output a fraction (typically 10 percent) of your power input. To maximize the life of either your bulb or LED, be sure to confirm the output power with a digital volt meter.
To calculate the proper size required for your installation, simply multiply the quantity of fixtures by the wattage…
12 pc. IL6.250 Xenon fixtures (11.5 watts each) = 138 watts minimum required
12 pc. IL6.225.500 LED fixtures (2.0 watts each) = 24 watts minimum required
Visit our FAQ section for more help on sizing a transformer, or call us at 800.861.1364.
- Part number IL200.560
- 75 watt Magnetic Transformer
- Stainless Steel housing for outdoor use
- Multi-tap 12/13/14/15 volts
- Timer and Photocell ready (sold separately)
- Input 120vAC
- 75 watt MAX with circuit protection
- Assembled in Pennsylvania, USA