We also carry LED replacement lamps for your Xenon fixtures. These lamps are T5 Wedge Base and fit into the existing socket for an easy replacement.
Patent law never worked for independent innovators. We patented our fixture and its mode of installation so that you would know we invented “the original hardscape light.”
Maybe its time to rethink patent law.
As with any new technology, the LED industry is no exception and has made major advancements. We are happy to provide you with the most up-to-date product in today’s LED offering.
- Improvements in LM80 indicates longer consistent light output over the life of the LED. Light emitting diodes degrade slowly, usually not noticeable to the human eye, diminishing light output over time.
- Lower power use (watts) points to a reduction in overall operating costs. Electricity costs are not going down in price anytime soon, but our new and improved LED will help you save more on your electric bill.
- Lower power use (watts) in conjunction with higher efficacy means more light with less heat. Reduced operating temperatures extend the life of an LED.
- Circuit board improvements increase life by allowing the LED chip to operate at a cooler temperature.
We look forward to further improvements and we are committed to providing you with the best LED solutions for outdoor lighting.
Keep in mind that all LED packages degrade slowly in the amount of light output, therefore, we do not guarantee a perfect match on output brightness.
Our earlier LED version was built on a standard FR4 circuit board (fiberglass and epoxy construction) with conformal coating. Fiber core boards can absorb moisture over time, which can compromise the integrity of the circuit.
The new LED package is built on a MCB circuit board (metal core construction) with conformal coating. Aluminum does not allow moisture to penetrate the circuitry and the added benefit is immediate heat transfer from the LED chip. Heat is the enemy of the LED chip. Aluminum allows efficient transfer of heat and promotes added life to the LED.
- IL200.180… 3000K white output
- IL200.185… 2700K warm white output
Contact your local Authorized Distributor for more information or order directly from Integral Lighting Bulbs and LED Lamps.
The new and improved LED version .40 is being produced from 08/2015 through now.
To identify which LED version…
- Previous LED version .20 has 16 round phosphor dots (yellow) in the white ceramic holder.
- New LED version .40 has 4 individual rectangular phosphor chips (yellow) in a cluster.
In addition ot the look of the LED itself, our labels were updated with the correct wattage consumption to help identify which version you have installed. The wattage will be indicated on the fixture label (under the faceplate) and the box label.
Our new LED package is operating on 12vAC and is more efficient than our previous version. This new package will save you more money over the life of the fixture. The following is the energy consumption and annual estimated cost to operate per model…
- IL300.xxx.xxx… .25 watt consumption… $0.05 annual cost
- IL4.xxx.500… 1 watt consumption… $0.18 annual cost
- IL6.xxx.500… 2 watt consumption… $0.36 annual cost
- IL600.xxx.xxx… .50 watt consumption… $0.09 annual cost
- IL18.xxx.500… 4 watt consumption… $0.72 annual cost
- PL24.xxx.500… 3 watt consumption… $0.54 annual cost
For a better perspective, our IL6.xxx Xenon lamped fixture operates on approximately $1.98 annually.
These estimates of cost are based on 4 hours of operation per day and the average cost of electric as calculated by the USEIA. To learn more, please visit U.S. Energy Information Administration.
The new upgraded LED version may age more slowly compared to the previous version. The LM80 has been improved and will maintain output consistency over its lifespan. You may not notice a variance upon installation, but it may affect the fixture’s output over a longer period of time. It may or may not be detected by the human eye, dependent on surface color and texture, but we do not recommend mixing the two versions on the same job.
We have reserved limited stock of the previous LED version to accommodate future add-ons to hardscape projects. Please discuss your project with your Authorized Distributor or call us directly to assist you with your order.
The new package has improved lumen maintenance, which means the two versions will not age at the same rate. For this reason, it is not recommended to mix the new version with the previous version on the same installation.
We have reserved a limited stock of the previous version for warranty and service claims.