If you feel that our fixture does not meet your criteria, please contact us for a prompt replacement. Your input is appreciated and is an important component in our quality control process.
Underwriters Laboratories has set forth the Standards for Safety in Landscape Lighting through the UL1838 standard. Our facility and product is inspected quarterly to ensure that you are supplied with consistency according to UL1838 Low Voltage Lighting Systems.
The National Electrical Code, as well as laws in the majority of states, require that lamps and fixtures be tested by a recognized, independent safety-testing agency before they can be legally sold and installed. Electricians in some areas will refuse to install non-UL fixtures.
When considering lighting fixtures, look for the term “UL Listed.” Do not be fooled by statements like “All fixtures are manufactured from UL-approved components.”
Our fixtures conform to UL standards and are tested as a complete unit, thus, bearing the UL mark.
We have invested in processes to ensure your safety and satisfaction and have been a UL Listed facility for over 30 years in both the USA and Canada.
Our powder coating process is PCI3000 certified.
Additionally, we promote environmental responsibility in various ways…
- Unlike some finishes, powder coating contains no heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- Powders consumed contain no solvents that produce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Reclamation of excess powder overspray to minimize waste.
- Rain water is utilized as the source of process water in our eight stage industry leading pretreatment system.
- There is no waste water discharge into the public sewer, ground water, or the earth’s surface.
- No production of any hazardous wastes as by-products of the powder coating process.
- An extensive in-house evaporation process utilizes excess heat to evaporate waste water.
- Energy-efficient infrared heaters in the drying and curing process.