We are pleased to announce that we have never had a product recall. Our quest for safe, top quality product remains our focus. All Integral Lighting fixtures are UL 1838 Low Voltage Landscape Lighting certified for your safety. Ongoing facility and fixture inspections by Underwriters Laboratories ensures that we are supplying products held to their standards.
Integral Lighting utilizes only non-corrosive materials for construction to ensure many years of trouble-free service. Our final fixture assembly is controlled and monitored for aesthetic appearance as well as performance. A final inspection by quality control is completed prior to packaging.
If you feel that our fixture does not meet your criteria, please contact us for a prompt replacement. Your input is appreciated and is an important component in our quality control process.
Integral Lighting is UL Listed Product.
Underwriters Laboratories has set forth the Standards for Safety in Landscape Lighting through the UL 1838 standard. Our facility and product are inspected quarterly to ensure that you are supplied with consistency according to UL 1838 Low Voltage Lighting Systems.
The National Electrical Code, as well as laws in the majority of states, require that lamps and fixtures be tested by a recognized, independent safety-testing agency before they can be legally sold and installed. Electricians in some areas will refuse to install non-UL fixtures.
When considering lighting fixtures, look for the term “UL Listed.” Do not be fooled by statements like “All fixtures are manufactured from UL-approved components.”
Our fixtures conform to UL standards and are tested as a complete unit, thus, bearing the UL mark.
We have invested in processes to ensure your safety and satisfaction and have been a UL Listed facility for over 30 years in both the USA and Canada.
Integral Lighting utilizes an eight-step pre-treatment process to ensure that you end up with only the finest product. Most pre-treatment processes do not remove enough particulates to ensure maximum adhesion. The pre-treatment processes and final rinse of filtered freshwater ensures removal of earlier washes and wash particulates.
Our powder coating process is PCI 3000 certified.
Additionally, we promote environmental responsibility in various ways…
- Unlike some finishes, powder coating contains no heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- Powders consumed contain no solvents that produce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Reclamation of excess powder overspray to minimize waste.
- Rain water is utilized as the source of process water in our eight-stage industry leading pre-treatment system.
- There is no waste water discharge into the public sewer, ground water, or the earth’s surface.
- No production of any hazardous wastes as by-products of the powder coating process.
- An extensive in-house evaporation process utilizes excess heat to evaporate waste water.
- Energy-efficient infrared heaters in the drying and curing process.