Integral Lighting is the inventor of the “original” hardscape lighting fixture. Our customers expressed a lighting need for the deck industry … a simplistic, functional, easy to install low voltage light. This led to the creation of our Integral deckscape fixtures.
With over 25 years of ongoing development, refinement and testing, we have designed the most reliable fixtures in the industry. We manufacture and support all of our products in Pennsylvania and we are committed to remaining an American manufacturer. Our goal is to continually improve our quality, reduce our costs and not go overseas.
Our focus on quality and service remains a priority as we provide our customers with valuable outdoor lighting products. Integral Lighting fixtures are introduced into the marketplace only when we are completely satisfied that they will exceed our expectations and yours.
Whether you’re building a new home or updating an existing property, the use of exterior lighting is one of the most important elements a homeowner should consider. Outdoor lighting can add beauty and elegance to any home, but the benefits of lighting can go much further. Professionally installed exterior lighting can …
- Provide a sense of safety, reducing dimly lit areas
- Enhance curb appeal for guests or potential buyers
- Increase usability by making your home’s exterior accessible both day and night
- Improve safety by lighting steps, railings and common areas
- Add beauty, depth and interest to your home
- Create visual “scenes” that accent unique aspects of your property
All Integral Lighting products are manufactured in our state of the art facilities in Pennsylvania and UL 1838 listed for your safety. Our dealers and contractors are backed by proven service and support, and we back our products with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
As a contractor, we know you need to be professional and efficient. By reducing call-backs, you can maximize your productivity and ensure high quality installations. Integral Lighting’s low voltage lighting fixtures are designed to help you meet these challenges through versatility, simplified installation and durable components.
Flexible, Reliable and Easy to Install …
- Ideal for all deck lighting requirements
- Installs easily into modern railings
- Compatible with all 12 volt AC, low voltage lighting systems
- No bulbs to replace
- Durable stainless steel components
- No costly tools required for installation
Our Low Voltage Lighting Field Guide can assist you with the installation and no tools are required. With quality built into every product and proven service and support, consider using Integral Lighting products to end frustrating installations and improve your bottom line.